Perhaps you’ve been a long-time lover of modern European design, perhaps you’ve noticed that all of your favorite pins are of spaces in Scandinavia or Italy. We fall into both categories, so believe us when we say that we’re on the same page. Well, although a high-end Italian sofa is on your wish-list, we thought that we’d like to speed things up for you. Sandro, a brand of Rove Concepts based in North America, exhibits the best of European design at affordable prices, shipping to the US and Canada. But before we get carried away on a rant, here are 5 big reasons why you’ll want and need Sandro in your home.
1. Modern European design at affordable prices: ditch that catalogue of French luxury furniture that you scored on your last trip to Europe. This one is based here in North America and costs a fraction of the price. The style borrows the old-world traditions and refined forms of European design but celebrates modern, clean lines.
2. Sustainability is an important part of Sandro: their beds are made with Phase 2 certified eco-friendly wood, and for every $400 spent at one of the Rove Concepts brands, a tree is planted with WeForest.
3. High quality materials through and through: from their selection of 30 upholstery options from Europe to their 100% goose down cushioning for their sofas, you are only getting best of the best.
4. Fairness: because they own their own workshops around the world, that means that not only does Sandro control the quality of their furniture but they also create fair working conditions for their artisans.
5. Customization: while their many in-stock options ship within 1-2 days, you can also customize your purchase. From leg color, fabric and type (sectional, two seater, chaise-longue), each style has lots options.