Painterly Days is a series of adult coloring books, and they just so happen to be the first ones for watercolor! The artists behind Momental Designs wanted to create something that would be super easy, even for those who have never really painted before. The 3 books all have beautiful designs printed on watercolor paper. Using the pages, you can flex your creative muscles, create art for your home, or — in a seasonally appropriate twist — make hundreds of gift tags! Start the slideshow for the instructions, and if it piques your interest, score 30% off + a free foil art print. Details below!
- *Painterly Days, The Woodland Watercoloring Book for Adults (Amazon Prime, Walmart, Barnes and Noble Stores and Target.com or Kristyrice.com)
- Artist’s Loft 18, 24, or 36 pan watercolor set
- Yasutomo Japanese watercolor set or any gold ink
- #2 round paint brush (any will do as long as it has a good point).
- Midori dupioni silk ribbon
Further DIY instructions in the slideshow!